Click & see many excellent Mr. Pike facts, including a bio provided by answers.com, & a Q&A with many great details, such as:
* he's gonna sell out and write more Last Vampire stories! Money, money, money, money! MOOOONNNEYY!
* he likes Dexter (squeeeeee!!)
* he didn't write Seedling, the advertised sequel to The Cold One because he didn't have time. I like to think that I went back in time & changed the future by maybe beating him with a pipe wrench until he agreed to, like, not inflict that shit on paying customers.
* he wishes he could re-write The Grave, which I've been thankfully able to block from my cognitive memory. I had to re-read the post on that one for a refresher. It was delightful. Hence why my grade 8 yearbook blurb as chosen by my peers says that my hobby is laughing at my own jokes.
* there's a LINKS section, which I am dying to get into... maybe if I bought a proper domain? Or would he take a hit out on my ass?
Also, this exists:
For those of you who are like me & are "too busy" to click on videos, there's a teen girl getting ready for bed in the bathroom. Her zany underweared sleepwalking brother comes in with a knife. Other stuff happens for about 30 seconds. She goes to her room & reads the end of Remember Me & says, "Remember Me? Forget you!" and tosses the book aside. An actor playing Christopher Pike comes in and menaces her, then throws her out the window saying, "It's Christopher Pike, bitch!" and she's, like, dead on the pavement. So, that's a pretty bizarre ode to this guy.
So, what are you saying? Gonna join the fan club?