Friday, August 8, 2008

Sometimes I Write Songs

BWAH HA HA!! The joke is on me. UPDATE: AUG 19/08 = The comments are back on that post. I hope no one thinks I'm crazy now.

Reader: "Woo hoo - unscheduled bonus material!!!!" (hahahahaha, yeah right... unsolicited more like)


(roughly to the tune of the hoe-down on 'Whose Line is it Anyway?')


Blogger erased all the comments
On my post of Tuesday last
I am not a fan of that
It makes me kind of sad

There's no proper contact form
And the forums are a joke
I just want my comments back
Or I will sit and mope

Blogger, why'd you do it to me?
I'm gonna make you pay
Maybe I will switch to Wordpress
I hear it's better anyway

(all together): Better annnny-waaaayyyyyy


And, because real comments can disappear, I'm putting a selection of expected comments in this post:

"An original work of masterful lyricism..." - anonymous
"...girly angst at its best..." - ShariCooper
"Where can I buy the album?" - TheScaretaker


rant

So, I'm looking through my shit and I notice that the comments on my google post have disappeared. Not a big deal in the scheme of the world, I know, but I don't like it. Shit like that shouldn't happen. God, what next? My fecking posts go missing?? I can't trust you anymore, B. Can't trust you AT ALL.

/rant

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I noticed the comments were gone from that post. I thought maybe you had deleted them yourself. Your posts better not start disappearing!

zanne said...

Hey- I started up my own recapping website, for the Sleepover Friends books. I added your blog to my list. Hope that is ok! If you would like to add mine to your list, that would be great! Thanks!

Study Elephant said...

Thank you forr sharing this