Wednesday, October 1, 2008

You probably noticed...

... that I've changed the publication dates (haha) of the upcoming Whisper of Death and The Immortal recaps.

Although I'm pretty much a professional overtime avoider ("Uh, my drive's already on the way!" / "I have to get home to turn off my crockpot!" / other frantically delivered excuses that cannot be argued against); and have no hobbies, friends or life, this week I just didn't git 'er done.

Blame Dexter, which I've recently become obsessed with (so much that I haven't even been keeping up with my Coronation Street!). Or Superstitious by RL Stine, which I can't put down no matter how bad I want to. And I'm applying for a new job, so that's a stressful pain, too. Résumés! Cover letters! Bread knife stab wounds! Suicide notes!

This week, instead of Like Pike's take on Christopher Pike, why not take a look at these alternate Remember Me & Remember Me 2 recaps on bookssky.wordpress.com? These recaps are super thorough and really rip apart the foreshadowing, so please enjoy them.

Also, be awesome by checking out my recent submission to the "Blog" of "Unnecessary" Quotation Marks. Actually, if you've never been, check out the whole site: it's hella fun.


Catch ya on the flip side!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sharing your love of Dexter.

Anonymous said...

Dexter!! <33

Fear Street said...

Wow, "Superstitious" is THAT good?

Jen said...

FS - NO!!! No way in hell!! It's treacherous. It's like a train accident that you can't look away from. You NEED to get your hands on a copy. And then, like, blog it. It's pretty much a 400 page Fear Street book... with bangin'. Stine... writing sex scenes! You would die. You would PUKE. You would turn the book around, look at the photo of RL on the jacket, then vomit your organs out of your body.

zanne said...

Weird. My coworker just told me about Dexter this morning & suggested I watch it! I'm sure I will become obsessed with it as well.

Jen said...

Zanne, you're going to have to make a list. 1) The Sandlot. 2) Dexter
:):):)

zanne said...

ha! Actually, I added the Sandlot to my Netflix list. My sister is so excited that I am going to finally watch it. I'll let you know when I do! I also added Dexter. Right now I am watching My So-Called Life and I have 2 discs left. I was trying to figure out what show to start watching after that, and I think it will be Dexter!