* Shena's sex tape
* massage hidden camera blogspot com
* locker room showering together* There was even one - jeez, I probably shouldn't even... ehhhh, you guy(s) don't judge - that was like: "preteen erotic stories". I don't remember if that's it exactly, and my stats thingy doesn't save stuff for more than, like, five days, but it was creepy. Trust me, Like Pike does NOT want to be associated AT ALL with the kind of sites that you're gonna see in "preteen erotic stories" search results.
90s-Related Searches* the 90s had no culture
* 90's pop bands.. backstreet boys, nsync, etc.
* song in the philippines 90's foreign songs
* 90's lame music
* embarresing pop culture of the 90's
* creative homemade backstreet boy t shirts
* backstreet boys bed sheets
Ok, question: is there REALLY so little written about Backstreet Boys on the internet that my freaking blog with one BSB-related post has to show up in the results? That's sad. It kinda makes me want to do a BSB blog side project and scan all my pin-ups and articles and, like, gossip about who's cutest in each pic! OMG! That would be sooooo aweso- ...actually, on second thought, who would be the target audience for a blog like that??... Ohhhhh. Only me.
* trapped in kitchen scavenger hunt movie
* falling into hell clip
* betty sue abortion
This could have been a legit Whisper of Death inquiry, but the person didn't stick around at all. I checked out the search, and I liked one of the other site descriptions that was like, "Get your abortion advice here, not from some Betty Sue down the street". I don't know why I like that, but I do.
I just thought this one was cute!
* in remember me 2: the return are peter and shari still together?
And, my fave:
* ya lit and scaffolding
What the hell was the desired result here? Like, a list of instances of scaffolding in young adult novels? Would that even ever exist? Too bizarre. I don't really consider the inclusion of scaffolding to be such a high point that I actively look for it in books.
Anyways, Thursday is Final Friends Book 1: The Party. OMG, it is sooooo not as awesome as I remembered. See ya!